IT Consulting and Solutions
- Governance and PMO services
- Architecture and Solutioning
- Training solution and services
- Big data technology stack
- User-friendly MIS
- Built-in capabilities for predictive analytics, monetization, mobile data analysis
- Channel Analytics
- Enterprise risk and fraud management
We hand-hold you through all steps of your transformation journey. We help answer key questions of what, why, how, when. We help demystify, de-clutter and de-risk your transformation.
We manage the complexity and help you balance the ‘attention to detail’ without missing out on the ‘big picture goals’.
Our consulting services and solutions in this area include Governance and PMO services, data migration, education and training solutions.
We consult and provide specific point solutions leveraging cutting edge big data technologies, to provide you key business insights that can drive your business outcomes in radically new ways.
We bring you highly versatile solutions in the areas of Channel Analytics and Risk and Fraud management that can help you derive business benefits in these areas including stronger compliance, improved return on investments, and better customer service.
We bring you Financial data analytics platform – an industry specific, next generation data analytics platform with built-in ETL, RDBMS, semantics and visualizer layers to provide you powerful, yet simple to use MIS. Special purpose engines and machine learning algorithms of the platform provide predictive analytics and monetization capabilities that help you with richer business insights and potential new avenues for business growth.
Philosophy and value drivers
Co-Founder and Chief Designer
About Philosophy and value drivers
We shall always be a people driven company. We believe it is important to build trust and lasting relationships with our stakeholders and that our business grows only when we add value to our clients and partners.
We believe contextual intelligence and situational management is a key success factor in what we do. A cookie-cutter approach may not work always. Listening to and understanding the needs of a given context are essential to help stay the course.
Co-Founder and CEO
There is nothing like rolling up the sleeves and going through the nitty-gritty grind of a journey to understand what it takes. Before we can say ‘we shall hand-hold you’, it is important we have the experience. The founding team brings to you this proven hands-on, technology and domain experience. An advisory team with rich cross-sector and global leadership experience and, key technology partnerships complement the strengths of the team.
Riflexions is looking out for a mid levelTechno-functionalImplementation Engineerwith 2 to 7 years of experience who will lead the implementation tracks during the Ebankingimplementation phases
- Proven implementation experience in medium to large programs for any Ebanking solution. FinacleEbanking Solution experience is preferred
- Expertise in handling Implementation, data migration and UAT of various Ebankingmodules in retail and corporate banking. Techno Functional expertise is a must
- Good hands on experience in Java, J2EE, HTML, XML, Enterprise Web Application development, JSP, Webservices and other web technologies
- Expertise in RCA, tracking and reporting of UAT issues during the implementation phases
- Working knowledge of RDBMS and PLSQL
- Good Knowledge in requirement analysis & elicitation, creating functional specification documents
- Managing teams in various tracks to ensure quality delivery of optimal business solutions
- Leading the Requirement Gathering tracks
- Leading the Technical track and architecture deployment
- Development of the customizations in required technology framework
- Leading the UAT tracks of the EbankingSolution implementation
- Handle the RCA of UAT issues, track and report
- Travel to handle client discussion and presentations on need basis
Riflexions is looking out for a Technical Lead with 5+ years of experience who led medium to large scale projects in the past.
- Must have led medium to large scale projects in the past
- Must have led a team of 4 to 5 people
- Must have sound designing skills (LLD/HLD)
- Basic Banking
- Internet Banking project working experience
- Knowledge on Industry standard Middleware
- Working Knowledge on various integration methodology
- Should possess sound knowledge on Requirements Gathering
- Working knowledge on: Servlets, EJB, JSP
- Working Knowledge on Deployment on Websphere application server
- Working Knowledge on Oracle RDBMS
- Working knowledge with Web Services and Java API’s
Riflexions is looking out for a Software Developer ,1 to 4 years of experience who worked in Java based development projects
- Must have worked in Java based development projects
- 1 to 4 years of experience
- Basic knowledge about internet Banking
- Working knowledge on Java/ J2EE
- Knowledge on Oracle RDBMS
- Working knowledge on Java/ J2EE
- Experience in Oracle RDBMS
Riflexions is looking out for Data Engineers working on Core Java to be based at Bangalore.
- 2 to 7 years strong Java/J2EE experience in development and implementation of web based applications
- Big Data Stack: Clear understanding of Apache Hadoop, Pig or Hive experience, Should be able to write Pig or Hive scripts, PoC experience also acceptable
- Working knowledge of backend database integration
- Hands on experience on SQL (Database concepts and should be able to write queries)
- Experience with Data Structures and Algorithms is highly preferred
- Must be familiar of using Maven as build tool
- Working experience on Linux/Unix
- Core Java
- J2EE (JSP, Servlets)
Riflexions is looking out for NLP SME working on Core Java to be based at Bangalore
- 4+ years NLP development experience
- 2+ years of experience with at least one of these: Java/Python
- Must have an understanding of concepts in Linguistics; Morphology, Syntax and Semantics
- Academic degree in Computational Linguistics
- Fluent English
- Stanford NLP
- NER extraction
- POS extraction
Riflexions will want to evaluate candidates with the following Non-Technical Behavioral Skills to qualify as a Data Scientist
- 7+ years of experience in Multi-disciplinary background
- Deeply Analytical Mind and Business Savvy
- Someone well versed in Computer science (knows algorithms & programming) and can demonstrate value addition to Data
- Creative Story Teller – Good at Visual Communication
- Product-focus or Product Delivery Focus (from Services company) – you’re excited to code but also want to be a part of product decisions and see how they impact the end customer
- Previous start-up experience is a HUGE plus
- Machine Learning : WEKA, Data Mining, SVM, PCA, Regression Models, Statistics, MALET, R toolbox
- NLP : Stanford NLP, NER extraction, POS extraction, JENA, GATE